Bedrijf: AB Mauri
This new global position is aimed at making best use of local knowledge and practices & global expertise in identifying and implementing demand and supply chain improvements, which requires:
- Direct Demand & Supply Planning experience ideally in a multi sku FMCG environment
- S&OP cycle knowledge and exposure
- Project Management experience with responsibility for multiple work streams
- People management and mentorship experience
- Exposure to Global Supply Chains with an understanding of local cultural differences
- Solid understanding of ERP and planning tools
- As this is a global position the job requires travelling up to 30%
- Good business English and Dutch required
With operations in 26 countries and sales in over 90, we are truly global in yeast and bakery ingredients, supporting and enabling the Worlds Bakers, both small and large.
Our individual country businesses are dedicated to their local markets, both in terms of opportunity and demand and are backed with global expertise in bakery products, technologies and know-how.
This unique combination of local knowledge and global expertise ensures our bakery customers benefit from real awareness of local needs supported by a rapid response from industry experts.
- Design, implement and operate (where appropriate) strategic demand and supply planning practices that optimise service levels and are EBIT enhancing.
- Identify Logistics initiatives that add value (improved service) and are EBIT enhancing (lower cost to serve)
- Support the recruitment and development of people capability (based on HR success criteria)
- Where appropriate manage specific globally led Planning & Logistics related BI initiatives and Projects
Bachelor or Masters degree required
Supply Chain related Masters Qualification desirable
Lean/Six Sigma exposure is essentialFurther information
For any questions related to this position please call Udo van der Groen +31 628108399