As an electrical engineer, you will work on electrotechnical activities for electrical systems within newly-built offshore and dredging vessels. You will be responsible for the translation of data into electric engineering and to make accompanying electrotechnical drawings of systems by means of EPLAN P8.
In addition, you will make calculations, create test conditions and produce technical specifications. Other duties include the engineering of cable block and cable connection drawings and arranging drawings of electrical systems (eg lighting, fire detection, CCTV, navigation and communication). You will also have internal and external contacts with several parties in the field and be accustomed to working in project teams.
RequirementsTo be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- a technical education at HBO level specialising in electrotechnology and/or industrial automation
- knowledge of EPLAN P8 and AutoCAD systems
- knowledge of Microsoft Office
- technical knowledge of installation activities, preferably on vessels
- experience in a comparable role, as well as excellent knowledge of production methods
- an excellent command of English, with moderate Dutch skills preferable
- the ability to work independently, proactively and accurately
- strong communication skills to establish relationships throughout the whole organisation
- be willing to play a key part in a growing organisation
- only candidates with EU work visa (residents) will be considered as viable candidates.
Terms of employmentRoyal IHC offer you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Contact informationAre you interested in the position of Electrical Engineer Installations and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
www.twitter.com/ihcjobs www.facebook.com/royalihc www.linkedin.com/company/royalihc
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.