Bedrijf: PPHE Hotel Group
We are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch as in English
- Hotel/hospitality experience
- Meeting & Events experience
- Sales experience preferred
- Preferably knowledge of Opera
- Open minded
- Candidate connects easily with others and can live up to our mission statement: inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. For the talents in our business, we offer great benefits and opportunities to develop with us. Find out more about our benefits and development programmes in our business on our company page http://jobs.pphe.com/why-join-us.
Inspired to help us meet our growth targets?
Are you interested? we’d like to hear from you.
Are you committed to inspiring our guests through individuality and passion?
Please only apply if you meet the above criteria.
At Regional Office the Netherlands of PPHE Hotel Group we’re looking to recruit a Meeting & Event Sales Agent to take responsibility for maximizing guest satisfaction, the hotels profitability by pro-actively managing the meeting & events function space and to manage the day to day operation of the M&E Sales Agent function.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Following the daily/weekly checklists, ensure the M&E Sales department operates to company standards
- Checking enquiry requirements
- Handling small / medium size enquiries
- Handling all last minute groups
- Sales: Qualifying the business to pro-actively look to up selling opportunities to event requirements
- Producing detailed Banquet Event Orders of the confirmed events and hand over to the operations team / banquet supervisor who will be responsible for the running of the event
- Presenting hotel proposal with availability and rates
- Presenting hotel USPs and added values
- Managing the progress of the booking
- Ensuring maximum conversion to definite business
- Contracting the parties
- Actively chasing deposit returns, in line with company standards
- Proactively chasing all current and future business opportunities, in line with company standards, through telesales
- Managing the logistics of events, both meeting and bedroom requirements
- Managing invoice processes of handled groups
- Debriefing with clients