Bedrijf: Zoku Amsterdam
WE LOVE PEOPLE WHO...
- have a background in serving and/or helping people;
- take care of an unforgettable stay where people feel at home and get connected with others and the city surrounding them;
- are ready to change the way guests are treated in the hospitality industry by always providing their service in better, more creative ways;
- are genuinely friendly, pro-active and open;
- love putting a personal touch on their service;
- are eager to get the best out of themselves and their peers;
- want to know and share everything about Amsterdam;
- like to have a varied job and are flexible (shifts start at different times during the day and night, and roles are switched regularly);
- don’t mind getting their hands dirty every now and then (e.g. tidying up the livingroom, scrubbing the bar);
- are higher educated or university thinking-level.
- are internationally oriented;
- speak English fluently, other languages are a plus;
- fully flexible; no fixed working days/hours (also weekends and nights)
- love to work, ,as we need you fulltime;
- we also need you to have an EU nationality or have a valid working and residence permit.
Curious? Check out this link (http://livezoku.com/join-the-team/) for the full profile description and fill in the Join Zoku form (http://livezoku.com/join-zoku/) if you’d like to apply.
We’re after great people who partake in our mission to create the most desired home base for global nomads (our future Zoku residents). As a Full Time Sidekick, you’ll be giving them a warm welcome and helping them from A to B instead of being a traditional formal waiter. You will be our residents’ go to person, connector and problem solver during their stay at Zoku. Do you love sharing advice, looking after people and building a nest for our residents? Then this might just be the job for you! The job of a Sidekick is highly versatile, flexible and focussed completely around Zoku’s residents and making them feel at ease while connecting them to others.
WHAT ARE WE LIKE?
Zoku is an entirely new hotel concept and we need a big, passionate, happy gang of kindred spirits for the first Zoku in Amsterdam. Zoku isn't a conventional hotel, nor do we intend to be one. Just a few examples...
- In order to form the best home base, we all work on all positions during different days and shifts. You might be rocking the bar on the weekend while looking after arriving residents on a weekday and nursing a jetlagged resident with hot coco on the other.
- We don’t believe in “back of house”: Zoku’s Sidekicks will work in open-plan spaces just like at home - right in between the residents.
- We took away the traditional reception desk (yet taking down another barrier in between you and our residents).
- During your lunch break we do not expect you to have a bite in some dark cantina in the hotel basement. Instead, you can just sit in between residents on the long communal tables and soak up the social vibe while having one of Zoku’s tasty, healthy dishes.