Bedrijf: Hilton Worldwide NL
What are we looking for?
A Demi Chef de Partie serving Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fulfill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a 4-5 star hotel or high quality restaurant
- Previous experience in the kitchen department
- Cooking degree level 2 or 3
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Knowledge of allergen legislation
- Positive working attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own and in teams
- Good level of Dutch and/or English
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Eye for detail
- Follow the brand standards
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments/ outlets wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Passionate about cooking
- Able to communicate in Dutch
- Previous kitchen experience in similar role
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will be enrolled in the GO Hilton program that offers reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus F&B discounts offered at Hiltons in The Netherlands. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would benefit from working for a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Hilton Schiphol is recruiting a Demi Chef de Partie!
Are you passionate about cooking?
We are looking for a Demi Chef de Partie to complete our culinary team and work in our inspiring environment.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Demi Chef de Partie, you are responsible for preparing and presenting high quality dishes to deliver an excellent
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare and present high quality dishes within company guidelines
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
- Prepare all mise-en-place for all relevant menus
- Assist in positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure food items are of good quality and stored correctly
- Contribute to controlling costs, improving gross profit margins, and other departmental and financial targets
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
- Be aware of departmental targets and strive to achieve them as part of the team
- Be environmentally aware