Bedrijf: art'otel amsterdam
key tasks & responsibilities:
- in charge of the front office and concierge team
- you are part of the Management Team
- communicate with and inspire team members & supervisors / managers in the front office & concierge department
- in charge of the communication between front office, concierge & carry out the upselling of 5&33 restaurant lunch, dinner & social events in the gallery during check-in
- plan, develop and implement departmental goals for front office & concierge
- co-ordinate and evaluate the department’s financial performance
- take care of a smooth, creative and neat check- in/check-out procedure with the front office team, via interactive approach of guests and with the use of tablets
- take care of guest relations duties, main focus on upselling 5&33 restaurant breakfast, dinner & gallery during check-in
- carry out manager on duty services
- responsible for the social media reviews
- assist the general manager with introducing long term policies, development of the art'otel formula by making proposals for adaptations and investments during staff meetings, elaborate proposals with financial support and submit them to the general manager.
- monitors and makes sure front office & concierge follows all applicable laws
- monitors purchasing practices within the operations to ensure maximum quality
- follow all art'otel procedures to deliver outstanding service to our guests
- communicate with team members in a systematic, professional and creative way to ensure that service standards and product delivery are consistently achieved
- proactively interact with out guests
- oversee that guest service is according to the art'otel context by creating an environment where everyone in the team is focused on "connecting" with our guests
- ensure a high level of general knowledge of operations services, all items and especially items offered at the front office
- supervise and ensure front office is linked to 5&33, by promoting the restaurant during check-in
- to consistently offer professional, attentive and friendly service to our guests and colleagues alike
- to anticipate on guests’ needs wherever possible, and to take action to enhance guest satisfaction
- proactively interact with our guests
- manage delivery of high quality service and an optimal service orientation of your team members.
- to have extensive knowledge of the hotel and the company’s security and health & safety procedures
- to exercise care, attention and caution in dealing with guests, colleagues and hotel property
- to attend all statutory fire, health and safety training sessions to remain fully up to date with rules concerning fire and health & safety
- to have full knowledge of your department’s risk assessments, ensuring that all team members are fully aware of these risks.
Christina Bechay (HR Manager)
– Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
guest relations manager art’otel amsterdam
tired of a templated job?
longing to make your creativity count?
ready to help shape the future of hospitality?
do you have:
- experience in front of house departments
- energy, enthusiasm and creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit
- the ability to inspire teams to excel in creating the ultimate guest experience
- experience in the hotel industry
- a passion for art, culture and lifestyle
- experience with the organization of events
- you can switch easily and so many things to pick up once
- you can professionally communicate, both internally and with the guests
- a creative and out of the box business mentality