As an Order Coordinator, you will be responsible for the fulfilment of various orders in the offshore and dredging industries, and ensure this happens in an organised fashion, within budget and according to specification and planning (OSBIT).
RequirementsTo be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- a technical senior secondary vocational education (MBO), and be operating at a higher professional (HBO) level
- sound general knowledge of electrical engineering, installations, automation, controls and instrumentation
- good organisational skills and an affinity for technology
- a quality-driven, pragmatic and results-oriented approach
- the ability to work effectively and flexibly with other company disciplines
- excellent at planning and organisation, and progress monitoring
- the ability to motivate others
- the ability to look ahead, but also cope with situations on an ad hoc basis
- creative in thinking of solutions
- the ability to supervise work in accordance with company regulations and safety requirements
- the ability to stimulate improvement processes
- solid knowledge of Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- good communication skills to liaise with multiple teams, internal and external customers, and suppliers.
Terms of employmentRoyal IHC offers you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Contact informationAre you interested in the position of Order Coordinator and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
www.twitter.com/ihcjobs www.facebook.com/royalihc www.linkedin.com/company/royalihc
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.