Bedrijf: YoungCapital CallCenter vacatures
Are you commercially minded and do you like to persuade and advice customers? We might have the perfect job for you! If you are interested, please read on and see what we have to offer!
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. As a sales advisor, you have an important role in the digital experience of Adobe customers since you are the first point of contact and provide customers with advice about Adobe products. Based on the customer's needs you will recommend the right Adobe products and encourage the customer to eventually purchase the product. In the role of a sales advisors you are not just responsible for giving the customer the best advice, but as well for encourage sales activities, inquiries and orders. To be successful within the Adobe team, it is important that you are commercially-minded and determined.
What do we offer?
- Gross hourly wage €9,51 + Bonus;
- Fulltime paid training;
- Attractive incentives for achieving targets;
- Working hours from monday to friday between 08:00 and 18:00;
- Fixed term contract of 7 months with a possibility of extension;
- Travel compensation;
- Possibility to use a relocation package;
- Motivated, sales-oriënted and perseverant;
- Possession of interpersonal and communication skills;
- Native German with a good level in English;
- You are able to work at our office located in Maastricht. You live within a reasonable distance or willing to relocate;
Are you interested in this vacancy? Apply via the button "solliciteer direct" and we will contact you! For any further questions please contact Kenny Pili "06 233 896 11" of "043 350 750 00"