Bedrijf: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill the role of Guerlain Spa Manager, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Management experience within the spa industry
- Ability to meet financial targets
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own and in teams
- Passion for customer service
- Knowledge of the local market
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.Learn more now about Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts --- offering the opportunity to visit extraordinary places with one singular experience. Numerous landmark hotels around the world More hotels in construction Offering world-class spas Gorgeous golfing destinations.
A Guerlain Spa Manager with Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam is ultimately responsible for overseeing the spa operations and team to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing annual revenue targets.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria's rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience. If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich, experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
What will I be doing?
Our Guerlain Spa Manager is required to achieve revenue targets and manage customer feedback. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage overall operations of the spa
- Manage and carry out procedures, have current knowledge of Guerlain treatments, and ensure all treatments comply with current legislation and company standards
- Ensure client experience is proficient including bookings, payments, and consultation cards
- Managing spa team members and beauty therapists to ensure high motivation, provision of high quality service and ongoing development
- Drive team to meet and exceed agreed revenue targets through a creative approach to delivering alternative programmes to core fitness-based schemes
- Meeting department annual budget and be accountable for maintaining and operating within financial targets as well as net movement
- Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure continuous service and programme improvement
- Instil brand values and standards to maintain quality on a daily basis
- Liaise with other hotel departments
- Ensure customers and guests receive friendly and consistent personalised service from all team members
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
- Maintain awareness of department security related to cash, stock and equipment and ensure all department procedures are followed
- Ensure health, safety and COSHH regulations are complied with and club rules are observed by members, clients and guests