At Orangegames, you will be given a fantastic opportunity to master all the aspects of the trade while working within a very dynamic and youthful gaming company. Aspects such as, SEO optimization, Photoshop, website content, conversion optimization, data analysis, email marketing, social media, content marketing, and sales.
Marketing & Communication Intern OrangeGames
At OrangeGames as a future marketing & communication expert, you will work
together with Marketeers, Partnership Managers, Content Managers and Product Owners.
Taking directions from your OrangeGames colleagues, you will be working on the
largest gaming portals of the Netherlands, Spele.nl and Funnygames.nl, and exploring
the many elements involved in managing these and other portals.
You will be given a fantastic opportunity to master all the aspects of the
trade while working within a very dynamic and youthful gaming company. Aspects
such as, SEO optimization, Photoshop, website content, conversion optimization,
data analysis, email marketing, social media, content marketing, and sales.
OrangeGames will provide you with broad insight into the world of marketing,
with all the creative elements of the casual gaming world thrown in as an added
bonus! We allow you to develop your creative skills as well, for instance by
creating banners, mailings, and even marketing art for games.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
- Full participation in running projects, with supervision and support from
- Experience all the facets of one of the Netherlands' fastest growing businesses:
the Game industry!
- A dynamic internship with fun and enthusiastic colleagues in the coolest
office space in Amsterdam!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Someone who is independent, proactive, and above all creative!
- Flexibility and initiative
- Available fulltime for a minimum of 20 weeks
- Photoshop skills are desirable
- Experience with Google Analystics is desirable
- Excellent command of Dutch and English
- Solid analytical skills and an affinity with online marketing
- Applied science education in Communication / Marketing (corresponding to
Dutch HBO level)
of the organisation: Orange who?
OrangeGames is a games developer and
publisher. We have offices in the Netherlands and in Turkey. The company was
founded through the fusion of Keygames Network, Gemblygames and Youdagames.
OrangeGames is divided into different product lines and brands, including Spele.nl,
Stratego, Governor of Poker and Gembly.com.
within the organisation: 55
internship: For both media and communication students
held by your prospective supervisor: Partner Manager