How To Apply:
- You have minimum of 2 year proven experience in a similar position
- You are familiar with HACCP and ensures a clean work environment
- You are responsible for the preparations of the dishes and will monitor the quality of the food
- You have a good knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- Experience in a similar position;
- You have a good knowledge of the English and Dutch language;
- Ability to work evenings and weekend shifts;
Should you be interested in this position, then please contact the HR department via 020-5700000 or send your CV and Motivation Letter to:– Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Chef de Partie. Are you able to deliver to tight deadlines while maintaining high standards? Are you creative, flexible and would you like to develop yourself on the highest level together with other ambitious and enthusiastic chefs in Amsterdam?
Tasks & Responsibilities:
As Chef de Partie in Taiko we offer you a dynamic work environment.
You are energetic and are able to manage stressful moments during the day. We are looking for people who share our DNA that as a team we go for continues development and strive for perfection. You have the ambition to develop the success of Taiko even more.
This fulltime job entails 38 working hours per week spreaded on 5 days. We offer a competitive salary in line with Horeca AVR and 25 days of annual leave.
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance.
- We offer you an In house Experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sport events that are organized throughout the year.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!