Bedrijf: Motel One Amsterdam
Night Auditors at Motel One are always working on behalf of our guests and working with other team members. At Motel One “We Focus on Personality” when recruiting new team members and to be successful in this role, you should have the following attitude, behaviours and skills:
- Minimum 1 year previous experience working in hotels or other service industry, preferably with experience of working nights
- Punctual and reliable
- Passionate and enthusiastic with a positive approach
- Strong communication skills and an excellent command of the English language (verbal and written)
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Well presented with a professional attitude
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Personal Licence Holder would be an advantage
This promise is directed not only at our guests, but also our employees. Being part of our success story is fun, particularly if you can be actively involved in it.
One Incentive – You participate in the company success and therefore receive an attractive bonus!
One University – At our training academy in Munich you will take part at diverse training and study programs!
One Career – Exciting career opportunities and flat hierarchies are waiting for you at one of our new Motel One destinations.
Take that chance to develop in a dynamic and employee related company. We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
With the opening of our Motel One Amsterdam in 2015 we set a further milestone in our expansion. The new Motel One is our first hotel in the Netherlands, with 320 rooms and a spacious One Lounge. Situated in the district „The Zuidas“, Amsterdam’s new Finance Centre in the south of the city, the hotel is close to the conference and exhibition centre „RAI“.Public transportation is located in front of the hotel and takes the hotel guests in 15 minutes to the historical centre of Amsterdam.
Our employees are the center of our company and our most important factor of success. For the Motel One Amsterdam Rai we are looking for a
Night Audit (m/f)
Night Auditors with Motel One assist with the delivery of excellent guest experience, by providing professional, friendly and helpful service at all times. Our Night Auditors are responsible for property security and guest welfare overnight.
As a Night Auditor with Motel One, you will be primarily responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the property overnight
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Preparation and serving of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to Motel One brand standards and in line with licensing/liquor regulations
- Conduct regular security walks throughout the property
- Take control in an emergency situation, including fire evacuations
- Process, check and file End of Day reports
- Assist with the preparation and set up of the Motel One Breakfast Buffet
- Maintain good communication with all departments in the hotel
- Ensure that both the GM and the Front of House/Reservation Manager are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
- Comply with hotel security & fire regulations and all health & safety regulations
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with the Front of House/Reservations equipment and property management system