As a Sr IT Business Analist Supply Chain and commercial you will be reponsible for the project management of information technology initiatives and programs who are deliverd on behalf of our clients.
You will build effective relationships with the business in order to stimulate demand for high value business opportunities and will guide the ideas from the concept untill delivery. You will be constantly in touch with the leaders within the company and need to have the right financial analytic skills and strategic aptitude to interact succesfully with those business leaders.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Provide external sensing relative to industry and non-industry trends, both current and future
- Providing deep functional expertise of system capabilities
- Provide strategic consultation to clients in defining, designing, and internally marketing enabling technologies based on client goals
- Inform business leadership on “accelerators” that can be leveraged for information, systems, and emerging technologies
- Ensure IT portfolio is aligned to the respective business strategy
- Ensure delivery capabilities are aligned to current and future business needs
- Develop multi-year roadmaps aligned to long-term business strategies and objectives
As a Sr IT Business Analist Supply Chain and commercial you have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, supply chain management, management information systems, or related discipline
- 7-10 years of experience implementing initiatives using SAP
- Prior experience with a large corporate environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of facilitation and organization change management
- Experience in discerning true business requirements rather than wants
- Multiple years of experience in working with change management processes
- Fluent in English, verbally and written
Are you a Senior business analyst, with broad experience with SAP like no other? ..Then we are looking for you!
Our client is a leading petrochemical company which operates globally with their European headquarters based in Rotterdam.