- You can benefit from our colleague room rates in the Set Hotels
- You can use the F&B discount and Akasha product discount we have in the hotel.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sport events that are organized throughout the year.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
- HBO Hotelschool
- Minimum period of 6 months for 38 hours per week
- Excellent verbal and written language and communication skills in English and Dutch
- Commercial skills
- Time management skills and know how to prioritize
Should you be interested in this position then please send your CV and a motivation letter to – e-mailadres niet toegestaan –. For further information about the hotel please refer to our website www.conservatoriumhotel.com/careers or our Facebook page.
Have you ever walked in somewhere and thought ‘WOW’!
Do you love to work in a hospitality environment that stimulates you? You are a team player with a hands-on mentality and would love to learn all there is about Sales in our hotel. Next to sales you can do cross training to learn more about the other departments in the hotel.
What your role would entail
As a highly enthusiastic, driven and ambitious Sales Trainee in the Conservatorium Hotel you will be guided by a supervisor.
This fulltime internship entails 38 working hours per week. Your working hours will be between office hours 9:00 – 17:00 hrs. We offer a compensation of 400 euros per month including travel expenses.
- Supporting the Sales Coordinator with sales related tasks and administration for the department
- Making analyses and doing research for the department, making minutes and participate actively during meetings
- Coordinate sales trips for team members and make sure the database Salesforce is correct and up to date
- Maintain contact with guests per telephone or e-mail
- Giving show arounds to clients an supporting Meeting & Events department if required