Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
Required skills and competences:
- Service oriented
- Innovative, pro-active
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written en oral)
- Looking for an internship of at least 6 months
Do you recognize yourself in this description?
Send your resume and motivation letter to us!
- Personal training and development program
- Team Member Restaurant where you can have breakfast, lunch or diner
- Employee discount on hotel rooms at Hilton International hotels
- Employee discount of 50% on Food & Beverage at Hilton International hotels
- Internal transfer and promotion possibilities
Start your five-star career at Hilton Amsterdam!
Hilton Amsterdam is a 5 star property with 271 hotel rooms and 21 meeting & conference rooms at a unique location. The hotel offers a wide range of Food & Beverage facilities: the award winning Roberto’s Restaurant, the popular Half Moon Lounge, the Italian café Issimo, the Pavilion and River Dining. Room service is available 24 hours a day for guests who wish to relax in private.
With our Team Members we have one target to achieve together: To exceed our guest expectations and to improve our outstanding service and high quality product on a daily basis. Creative, innovative, a great charisma… Hilton Amsterdam! Is this also your goal? Don’t hesitate and join the Hilton family today!
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic trainee who likes a challenge and wants to support our Guest Service Manager / Hotel Manager. In this position it is important exceed guest expectations by thinking out of the box, seeing difficulties as challenges and being innovative. Within this internship you have the following tasks / responsibilities:
Obtain knowledge of all operational departments;
- Have general knowledge about the hotel, the facilities and the services
- Awareness of the opening times, special promotions, regular guests etc. of all departments
- Give advice to the departments and assist on the floor
- Know the important aspects such as guest names, special requests and handling complaints and VIP arrivals
- Be involved in all tasks of the Hotel Manager and Guest Service Manager
- Learn how to read CRM, Service Recovery and VIP arrivals reports
- Organize, plan and take the responsibility of different events
- Replying to online satisfaction questionnaire from guests
Develop Management skills such as;
- Set priorities, while having a lot of different projects and tasks ongoing
- Working on several projects and learn how to implement these projects
- Make decisions in different situations during the projects as well as on the floor
- Keep the overview of tasks and on the work floor