Bedrijf: Conscious Hotels
- Based in the Netherlands, preferably Amsterdam and fluent in Dutch and English…
- Hospitality DNA, genuine, so no genetic modifications pls
- Extravert (outgoing personality) Not afraid to talk, able to connect. Not on market guy volume though
- Wants to save the planet, but no sustainability door bitch
- Egoist, not, team player of course
- Is not suffering from a lack of knowledge (Google provides half the answers ;-))
- Flexible (not necessarily in a gymnast way)
- You have some (significant) experience in (international) hotels, travel industry or restaurants.
- At least some higher education (you can read and think for yourself)
- Technological savvy (we will use StaynTouch)
Ambassador, awesomeness, people and planet (sometimes profit) person
At Conscious Hotels we like to do things a bit different and take a side-step from the traditional hotel structure. We focus on inspiring and making a connection with our hotel guests. So no administrative fuss and attention seeking phones at the Front Office, only tasks and activities that centralize around the provision of service towards our guests. Authentic, personal and with humor!
End 2016 Conscious Hotels will open her 3rd hotel in Amsterdam, besides the Conscious Hotel Vondelpark and Museum Square. For these three locations we are looking for more open, warm and friendly Hosts. The opening of the 4th hotel is planned for beginning 2018, on the Westergasfabriek grounds.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an empowered, self-motivated individual to really take ownership of their part in a newly opened hotel and grow the hotel to its full potential.
You, the Host, understands as no other that the guest is the point of focus. You are able, on a daily basis, to exceed the mere welcoming of our guests. The Hosts look after the check-in and check-out in the hotels while walking around with your IPads.
You are a real storyteller providing awesome information about Conscious Hotels, Amsterdam and anything you can think of that is helpful for your guests. Also, you make the most delicious coffee and serve drinks from our (coffee-)bar. In other words, you are part of a very multi-skilled team.
All reservations, calls, administration and payments are being executed as much as possible by the back office, so you can focus on only one thing: providing service. Guests are happy with you and know your name, maybe they even leave a review, especially about you!