Bedrijf: art'otel amsterdam
- actively engaging in your own personal development to benefit the business and improving your personal skills
- responsible for the general security of guests and employees and monitor the premises and building. therefore take reasonable action in removing unwished guests, deal with calamities, conduct guests in emergency situations and audit colleagues
- maintaining the order, serenity and regularity within the art'otel. therefore notice security threatening situations
- carry out investigations within the company, such as examination of theft and missing possessions. for that collect evidence, carry out internal inquiries, consult the guest and/or colleague and report to chief concierge
- offer service to upset guest in case of theft (within or outside the hotel) and loss of valuable goods. In addition to this involve external authorities
- take care of optimal fire, burglary and theft prevention
- provide first aid by accidents
- carry out on duty services
- report all hotel property deficiencies and safety or security hazards
- maintain the security system and ensure hotel alarm system is in good working order
- ensure checks are conducted on fire panel and fire barriers and all other safety equipment and ensure that all are in good working order
- to consistently offer professional, attentive and friendly service to our guests and colleagues alike
- frequently patrolling in and around the hotel. herewith signalize, report and neutralize problems, (technical) defects and calamities in any possible condition
- handle theft by collecting data and solve these calamities possibly with involving external authorities
- supervise that colleagues and guests comply with the art'otel context
- administer lost and founds
- monitor and conduct the entire key directory
- give instructions to head of departments with regard to safety aspects
- follow all art'otel procedures to deliver outstanding service to our guests
- to ensure a high level of general knowledge of safety and security policies
- writing of duty reports consisting of all security issues happened
- ensuring that guests receive the levels of service expected of art'otel by creating an environment where everyone in the team is focused on connecting with our guests
- proactively interact with our guests
- to anticipate on guests' needs wherever possible, and to take action to enhance guest satisfaction
- to have extensive knowledge of the hotel and the company's security and health & safety procedures
- to exercise care, attention and caution in dealing with guests, colleagues and hotel property
- to attend all statutory fire, health and safety training sessions to remain fully up to date with rules concerning fire and health & safety
– e-mailadres niet toegestaan –
Security Agent Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam / art'otel amsterdam
tired of a templated job?
longing to make your creativity count?
ready to help shape the future of hospitality?
if the answers are 'yes' then we're looking for you!
(As Security Agent you're working for the Park Plaza Victoria Hotel and art'otel)
We are currently looking for an experienced and passionate Security Agent responsible for art'otel amsterdam and Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam hotel.
The iconic and historic art’otel amsterdam, opened in October 2013, seamlessly fuses art and life in the very heart of cosmopolitan Amsterdam.
Brilliantly positioned in the city centre with the lively Dam Square and Kalverstraat on the doorstep, art’otel amsterdam places guests at the heart of the action. art’otel amsterdam is located just across Central Station and Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is within easy reach.
Within the hotel, guests are exposed to a myriad of artistic experiences. The work of Atelier Van Lieshout permeates every corner, a spectacular 12-metre art curtain displays emotive footage and the 300-square-metre 5&33 art gallery hosts a varied programme of exhibitions from emerging and established artists. Add to that a comprehensive library featuring lectures and publications and a dynamic cultural agenda of events and workshops, and the atmosphere is one of creativity and inspiration.
Each of the 107 guestrooms features a piece of art, ultra-comfortable beds with a choice of pillows , mood lighting and a generous selection of lavish Elemis guest amenities. The bathrooms boast rain showers and luxurious bathrobes and slippers, while an Illy espresso machine, stocked minibar and a bottle of water and breakfast on us all add to the welcome. art’otel amsterdam’s Art Rooms offer a minimum of 25 square metres of luxury, with a desk, lounge chair, multimedia panel, free Wi-Fi, an in-room entertainment system and a 42-inch flatscreen TV.
do you have:
• energy, enthusiasm and creativity
• the ability to inspire teams to excel in creating the ultimate guest experience
• experience of the hotel industry
• a passion for art, culture and lifestyle
• the ability to secure hotelguests and employees in a hospitable way
• a background in the security business
• a proactive attitude