Bedrijf: art'otel amsterdam
do you have:
- energy, enthusiasm, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit
- the ability to inspire teams to excel in creating the ultimate guest experience
- a grasp of business and public relations
- experience in the hotel industry
- a passion for art, culture and lifestyle
- a background in front office management
key tasks & responsibilities:
- assist rooms operations manager in analyzing departmental performance to identify reductions to ensure cost effectiveness and submit accurate forecasts
- assist rooms operations manager in planning and implementing departmental goals
- actively engage in your own personal development to benefit the business and improve your personal skills
- actively participate to ensure that staff handbook is adhered to at all times
- manage and inspiring hosts
- co-ordinate and evaluate the department’s financial performance
- train and develop team members, including on the job coaching, organising trainings, creating training programmes and giving feedback
- take care of a informal, creative and neat check-in/check-out procedure with the hosts, via interactive approach of guests and with the use of tablets
- assiste other departments within the entire hotel if necessary
- carry out manager on duty services
- arrange special services requested by the customer
- arrange fulfillment of customer services by working with concierges, housekeeping and reservations
- monitor customer accounts and verifies accuracy of registration information
- improve timelines of cash flow by adhering to established credit and inventory control procedures
- complete shift closing accurately by getting appropriate approval signatures and authorization codes
- follow all art’otel procedures to deliver outstanding service to our guests
- train and coach team members in a systematic, professional and creative way to ensure that service standards and product delivery are consistently achieved
- oversee that guest service is according to the art’otel context by creating an environment where everyone in the team is focused on ‘connecting’ with our guests
- ensure a high level of general knowledge of front office services, all items and speciality items offered at the front office
- to anticipate on guests’ needs wherever possible, and to take action to enhance guest satisfaction
- to consistently offer professional, attentive and friendly service to our guests and colleagues alike
- proactively interact with our guests
- managing delivery of high quality service and an optimal service orientation of your team members
- to have extensive knowledge of the hotel and the company’s security and health & safety procedures
- to exercise care, attention and caution in dealing with guests, colleagues and hotel property
- to have full knowledge of your department’s risk assessments, ensuring that all team members are fully aware of these risks
Human resources manager art'otel amsterdam
– Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
front office supervisor art’otel amsterdam
tired of a templated job?
longing to make your creativity count?
ready to help shape the future of hospitality?
if the answers are ‘yes’ then we’re looking for you!
The iconic and historic art’otel amsterdam, opened in October 2013, seamlessly fuses art and life in the very heart of cosmopolitan Amsterdam.
Brilliantly positioned in the city centre with the lively Dam Square and Kalverstraat on the doorstep, art’otel amsterdam places guests at the heart of the action. art’otel amsterdam is located just across Central Station and Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is within easy reach.
Within the hotel, guests are exposed to a myriad of artistic experiences. The work of Atelier Van Lieshout permeates every corner, a spectacular 12-metre art curtain displays emotive footage and the 300-square-metre 5&33 art gallery hosts a varied programme of exhibitions from emerging and established artists. Add to that a comprehensive library featuring lectures and publications and a dynamic cultural agenda of events and workshops, and the atmosphere is one of creativity and inspiration.
Each of the 107 guestrooms features a piece of art, ultra-comfortable beds with a choice of pillows , mood lighting and a generous selection of lavish Elemis guest amenities. The bathrooms boast rain showers and luxurious bathrobes and slippers, while an Illy espresso machine, stocked minibar and a bottle of water and breakfast on us all add to the welcome. art’otel amsterdam’s Art Rooms offer a minimum of 25 square metres of luxury, with a desk, lounge chair, multimedia panel, free Wi-Fi, an in-room entertainment system and a 42-inch flatscreen TV.