- At least 1-2 years’ of work experience
- It is not a must to have hotel industry experience, however service experience is required
- Team player
- Eye for detail
- Able to work in demanding situations
- Good level of English and Dutch language (speaking)
- Service orientated
- Plumbing experience is an advantage
We are looking for an Engineer to join our maintenance team! In the position of Engineer you will be working day, night, evening and weekend shifts.
As an engineer you have many tasks and responsibilities to keep the facilities in the Conservatorium Hotel operational. You are a trouble-shooter that is alert on technical failures and solves them; including reparations of items to make sure that the operational departments can do their daily jobs.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Finding the technical failure, disassembly and replacement/ recover of parts and inspection.
- Carry out period checks and maintenance/ cleaning work to machines.
- Carry out installation and electric work.
- Troubleshooting and repair of (kitchen) equipment, installations, facilities, plumbing, pool, lighting etc. to electrical and mechanical fields.
- Prepare and assist in rebuilding, with work performed by outside firms under major repairs and maintenance throughout the hotel.