Bedrijf: PPHE Hotel Group
We are looking for:
- Currently studying an MBO level 4 / HBO + education
- In the need for an internship as part of the curriculum
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English both in speaking and writing
- Eye for detail
- Service minded
- Pleasant tone of voice
- Hands on mentality
- Strong commercial drive
- Highly organized and systematic
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and gain confidence of internal customers, support teams and management at all levels
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. For the talents in our business, we offer great benefits and opportunities to develop with us. Find out more about our benefits and development programmes in our business on our company page http://www.pphe.com/.
Are you committed to inspiring our guests through individuality and passion?
Interested? We would like to hear from you!
Please only apply if you meet the above criteria.
At PPHE Hotel Group, Regional Office Benelux (Lijnden) we are looking to recruit a Trainee Reservations as from August 2016 for a period of approximately 5 months. As trainee reservations you will support the Booking Office Amsterdam with individual and groups reservations for the Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport, Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam, Park Plaza Vondelpark and art’otel amsterdam.
This position enables you to gain insight in all processes related to reservations whilst gaining insight in activities of surrounding departments such as Sales, Revenue and Meeting & Events.
Main tasks and responsibilities
As Trainee Booking Office, your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Providing guests, tour operators and agents with correct and up-to-date information
- Making group / individual reservations for rooms
- Managing outstanding options and occurring changes within reservations
- Performing data quality checks
- Processing data into the automatic reservations system
- Providing a variety of overviews related to the reservations department
- The opportunity to gain insight in the activities of related departments e.g. Sales, Revenue and Meeting & Events
- Whilst gaining practical experience this position also enables to work on school assignments throughout the internship