About You:As a service minded therapist in the Conservatorium hotel, you will be the professional that offers our guests an amazing experience in a luxury high-end environment. You are energetic and are able to give treatments for up to 8 hours per day.
- Experience in performing Thai massages, Swedish massages, deep tissue massages and hot-stone massages to the highest standard;
- 2-3 years of similar high-end experience;
- Understanding of holistic concepts;
- A combination of Therapist and Beautician is preferable;
- You have a good knowledge of the English and Dutch language.
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’;
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance;
- We offer you an in-house experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels;
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We encourage our colleagues to go to work by bike;
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sports events which are organised throughout the year;
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also play hard too!
A true holistic experience in a hospitality environment; thats what Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre gives to their guests. Are you driven by a holistic view and are focused on the wellbeing of others? Are you passionate about your work and enjoy working in a team? Then Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre is the workplace for you.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Your role will include performing Thai massages, Swedish massages, deep tissue massages and hot-stone massages to the highest standard. You will also perform our complete list of treatments; whether it be in our private Hammam or in our manicure and pedicure rooms.