Bedrijf: Hilton Worldwide NL
What are we looking for?
A GC&E Sales Executive always works for our Guests and together with our entire team to ensure successful events and meetings, at the highest return to the hotel. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous work experience in 4-5 star hotels.
- Previous experience working in a Conference & Events, sales or reservations role. (minimum 1 year)
- Excellent organizational and administration skills.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Confident telephone manner.
- High level of IT skills and knowledge of MS Office software.
- Excellent grooming standards.
- Excellent speaking and writing in Dutch and English.
- Commercial attitude and driven to reach targets.
- Education in hotel management or similar education.
- Follow Hilton’s brand standards.
- Work in an environmental friendly manner.
- Follow the Fire, Life and Safety rules
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
- Degree in related field
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Are you in for an exciting career journey in our brand new Hilton Schiphol and be part of a team who is putting our state of the art meeting facilities on the map?
As a Groups, Conference & Events Sales Executive (GC&E) you will be part of the G,C&E Team of the New Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol which consists out of 5 team members.
In this role you have a shared responsibility for the sales of our meeting rooms and accommodation for groups as of 10+ rooms. You will manage your bookings from A-Z, including the full sales journey as well as the organizational aspects of the event.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts, because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As GC&E Sales Executive, you contribute to the first impression of our Guests for Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol and therefore we need you to perform the following tasks to the highest standards;
- Proactively identifies new opportunities to drive repeat/new business from customers
- Strive to convert every piece of business no matter what value.
- Devising and adapting the GC&E Sales strategy through the analysis of information and data, to maximize opportunities.
- To fully understand the needs of the customer and strive to meet or exceed those expectations at all times
- Versatile and positive in developing and managing customer relationships with a high standard of communication
- Adopt a ‘Sales’ attitude.
- Accountability for achieving GC&E revenue targets through a deep understanding of the product and by increasing conversion at the highest possible rate
- To comply with all systems, procedures and GC&E best practice as laid down by Hilton Worldwide.
- Ensure that all activities are in compliance with national laws and regulations, and Hilton Worldwide’s operating policies, processes and systems.