Bedrijf: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
What are we looking for?
A Food & Beverage Waiter/Waitress Allround serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. We are looking for an In Room Dining Team Member with full flexibility, or morning preference.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous Food & Beverage and/or industry experience
- Positive attitude
- Excellent in Dutch and English language both spoken and written
- Good communication skills
- Flexible attitude and willing to assist in other departments
- Candidate must be in the possession of a valid residence and working permit for the Netherlands
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Experience with cash handling
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.Learn more now about Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts --- offering the opportunity to visit extraordinary places with one singular experience.
A Food & Beverage Waiter/Waitress Allround with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is responsible for working in all areas of Food and Beverage focussed on the In Room Dining as needed to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while working to achieve departmental targets.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria's rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it is with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich, experience at every extraordinary place they visit.What will I be doing?
As a Food & Beverage Waiter/Waitress, you are responsible for working mainly in the Peacock Alley as needed to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Food & Beverage Waiter/Waitress would also be required to take and deliver customer orders and work to achieve departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service
- Prepare set ups for tables and/or rooms
- Able to also work in all areas of Food & Beverage including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service and Conference & Events
- Follow cash handling procedures
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Strive to achieve departmental targets
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships