We are looking for candidates with the following minimum requirements:
- You have feeling and passion for coffee/ coffee art
- You have experience in similar functions within the hospitality industry;
- You have excellent guest service skills;
- You are able to speak Dutch and English fluently;
- You are flexible in working hours and duties;
- You have a pro-active attitude and attention to detail.
- Team player and service oriented.
How To Apply:
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’;
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance;
- We offer you an in-house experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels;
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We encourage our colleagues to go to work by bike;
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sports events which are organised throughout the year;
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also play hard too!
For the luxurious Conservatorium hotel, we are looking for an experienced FT/PT Barista to join our Brasserie & Lounge team. For this position, we are looking for an enthusiastic and hospitable individual with an open attitude and passion for coffee.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of high-quality coffee
- Advising guests on the workfloor about flavors and variants
- In charge of the bar section of the brasserie for breakfast, lunch or dinner
- The preparation of beverages, also beverages other than coffee