We are looking for candidates with the following minimum requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language;
- At least one year of experience in a similar position;
- You are professional and aim to provide the best service to our guests;
- You have a driver’s license (Dutch driver’s license B);
- You are able to start at 07.00 hours and finish at 00.00 hour due to shifts starting/ending at these times;
- You are a positive team player.
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’;
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance;
- We offer you an in-house experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels;
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We encourage our colleagues to go to work by bike;
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sports events which are organised throughout the year;
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also play hard too!
We are looking for a candidate to fulfil the position of Doorman at the Conservatorium Hotel. The position is full time.
As the Doorman is the first point of contact for our guests, we are looking for someone that provides a warm and personal welcome to all that enter through our doors. One of the main motivations to fulfil this position should be the interest to interact with our guests in a professional and respectful matter.
Besides welcoming and interacting with our guests, some main tasks also include introducing our guests to our hosts and assisting with luggage.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Take pride and personal ownership of our guests’ arrival and departure experience, adhering to company standards and always doing this in a warm, friendly and respectful matter;
- Act as our ambassador when assisting with any questions asked by our guests, suppliers or visitors;
- In conjunction with the Luggage Porters, co-ordinate luggage delivery and the management of the luggage room;
- Maintain 100% guest recognition on all VIP’s arriving/departing or visiting any of our outlets;
- Ensure you have all knowledge up to date regarding company policies, hotel facilities and activities;
- Arranging all traffic on the courtyard to ensure smooth traffic flow and excellent presentation.