Bedrijf: Motel One Amsterdam
Front Office Agents at Motel One are always working on behalf of our guests & working with other team members. At Motel One “We Focus on Personality” when recruiting new team members & to be successful in this role, you should have the following attitude, behaviours and skills:
- Minimum 1 year previous experience working in Front of House/Reception within a similar sized property
- Passionate & enthusiastic with a positive approach
- Strong communication skills & an excellent command of the English language (verbal and written)
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Well presented with a professional attitude
- Ability to work on your own & as part of a team
- Fully computer literate
This promise is directed not only at our guests, but also our employees. Being part of our success story is fun, particularly if you can be actively involved in it.
One Incentive – You participate in the company success and therefore receive an attractive bonus!
One University – At our training academy in Munich you will take part at diverse training and study programs!
One Career – Exciting career opportunities and flat hierarchies are waiting for you at one of our new Motel One destinations.
Take that chance to develop in a dynamic and employee related company. We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
With the opening of our Motel One Amsterdam in 2015 we set a further milestone in our expansion. The new Motel One is our first hotel in the Netherlands, with 320 rooms and a spacious One Lounge. Situated in the district „The Zuidas“, Amsterdam’s new Finance Centre in the south of the city, the hotel is close to the conference and exhibition centre „RAI“. Public transportation is located in front of the hotel and takes the hotel guests in 15 minutes to the historical centre of Amsterdam.
Our employees are the center of our company and our most important factor of success. For the Motel One Amsterdam we are onwards looking for a
Front Office Agent (m/f)
Front Office Agents with Motel One assist with the delivery of excellent guest experience, by providing professional, friendly & helpful service at all times. Our Front Office Agents are guest focused & act as the first and primary point of contact for our guests.
As a Front Office Agent with Motel One, you will be primarily responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Warmly & professionally welcome all guests with a smile, efficiently dealing with check in/out
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Achieve positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Make, amend & confirm reservations accurately, promptly and in accordance with Motel One brand standards.
- Answer the switchboard telephone & deal effectively with guest queries over the phone
- Respond to emails received to the required standards
- Maintain good communication with all departments in the hotel
- Document & submit any leads to the Sales Manager
- Ensure that both the GM & the Front of House/Reservation Manager are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests &, or, other departments
- Comply with hotel security & fire regulations and all health & safety regulations
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with the Front of House/Reservations equipment & property management systems
- Willingness & flexibility to assist other departments within the hotel, as the needs of the business dictates. This is all done with the ultimate aim of providing the very best possible service to our guests.