Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- We expect a minimum of 1-2 year's work experience in a hotel or large bar with good standards.
- Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills should be your strength.
- A motivated, hands-on and enthusiastic personality would fit both the position and Hyatt´s organization culture perfectly.
- Must be available to work flexible working hours.
- Has a passion for coffee and the culture surrounding it.
- Proficiency in English is a must, Dutch preferred.
Hyatt has redefined the hotel experience that reflects the Hindi meaning of "Andaz, personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design all create the Andaz® concept, which is growing worldwide.
Uncomplicated, sophisticated, young-at-heart, genuine, hospitable, vibrant... what do these words mean to you? Do they describe you or even more, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with? If so, then come be a part of the team at Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht. The hotel combines the best of lifestyle and boutique hotels with a contemporary and personal approach. The hotel offers 117 artistically inspired, spacious guestrooms ranging in size between 27 and 36 sq m as well as five luxury suites ranging in size from 55 to 141 sq m.
In this role you will be part of the Hotels Food & Beverage team consisting of the Food & Beverage Manager, Assistant Managers, Team Leaders, Waiters/Waitress, Bartenders and Host/Hostesses.
The Barista is responsible for preparation of high-quality coffee and tea beverages, submitting guest menu selections and presenting these bar Food & Beverage preferences. The right person will gain knowledge and give recommendations from our compilation of drink offerings. He/she will engage in casual conversation and create the bar experience by their style and service attributes. Other duties include general bar preparation and maintaining a sanitary environment.