Bedrijf: PPHE Hotel Group
We are looking for:
- Someone who is currently studying a MBO / HBO education and needs to complete an internship as part of his/her curriculum
- Understanding of the English language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong communicator
- Strong multi-tasking skills
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. For the talents in our business, we offer great benefits and opportunities to develop with us. Find out more about our benefits and development programmes in our business on our company page http://jobs.pphe.com/why-join-us.
Determined to exceed expectations?
Are you committed to inspiring our guests through individuality and passion?
Interested? We we'd like to hear from you!
Please only apply if you meet the above criteria.
At the Regional Office the Netherlands of PPHE Hotel Group we're looking to recruit a Meeting and Events Trainee as from September 2016. Under the general guidance of the Meeting and Events Manager, you are responsible for cooperating with the cluster M&E team to sell and organize the meeting & events within the Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport, Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam and Park Plaza Vondelpark Amsterdam
Key tasks and responsibilities
- To cooperate with the M&E Organizer Agents & Sales Agents in the management of their events including liaising with the clients, any 3rd party suppliers, all internal departments, and other associated stakeholders
- Sending out and managing optional bookings in consultation with the M&E Sales Agents
- Preparing the event function sheets
- Respond to all client queries regarding Meeting and Events where required and to action any requests as relevant
- Develop and maintain excellent product knowledge and use it to deliver the benefits of the product/ facilities to the client.
- Provide administrative support to all team members
- Participate in Biweekly telesales calls to attract new business and returning business
- Participating in M&E focus meetings to determine the short term strategy of the M&E department.
- Close contact with commercial departments such as Sales, Reservations and Revenue at the Regional Office.
- Managing the organization of all internal bookings from A-Z enabling a helicopter overview of the M&E department.
- Assist in additional projects