Wat ga jij doen?
We are looking for German natives with a talent for customer service who have an excellent command of the English language. You will be part of the service squad of a large international corporation, where you will be responsible for client orders, answer client inquiries on order statuses, processes and products and communicate with sales representatives. You serve the customers of our client with great respect, extensive knowledge and the intention to fix their issues fast but properly.
From a customer perspective, you offer them a distinguishing customer experience and are able to level with customers
Voor welk bedrijf werk je?
Our client is one of the world’s leading suppliers of high quality, innovative products for the orthodontic profession. They are the consumable technology leader for progressive orthodontists, who desire products that drive procedures that create lifetime results while minimizing the time and discomfort of treatment. Excellent personal customer has been a hallmark of their tradition. Employees of our client build extensive relationships with doctors, staff members, consultants and academics and provide them with the service they deserve.
Wat bieden wij?
- Customer service representative
- Flexible working hours from 08:00 to 17:30
- Full-time (37.5 hours a week, 7.5 hours a day)
- Starting salary € 2200,- a month
- Benefits include a thirteenth month and pension.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Travel expenses applicable outside 10 km area
Wat vragen wij?
To be successful in this job, you need experience in the customer service or hospitality business, great communication skills and be socially strong and flexible. You are able to level with the orthodontists/doctors/assistant you speak to, understand their needs/concerns and have pleasant conversations with customers. The job requires to following criteria:
- HBO level
- Minimum of 1 year experience in customer service and/or customer account management
- Full-time available (37.5 hours a week)
- Good communication skills (fluent in German and English (verbal and written); Dutch (verbally proficient)
- Good oral and written skills (excellent grammar)
- Customer service skills (communicate correctly and friendly, listening skills)
- Able to level with customers and know what to say, and what not to say.
- Able to multi-task and cope with a hectic work environment
- German native