Wat ga jij doen?
We are looking for native Germans with a talent for technical issues who have an excellent command of the english language. As you become part of this service squad, you’re responsible for solving the technical issues that occur to the customers of our client, a leading online service provider in hospitality. You serve the users of their services with great respect, extensive knowledge and the intention to fix their issues fast but properly.
From a customer focused perspective, you offer them a distinguishing customer experience by helping them to solve the technical issues their facing using the tools.
Voor welk bedrijf werk je?
As one of Europe’s upcoming leading customer services specialist, we are looking for pioneers who are eager to join our young and dynamic multi-lingual contact center team. For one of our new clients, we are happy to meet technical but customer focused representatives to form a service squad to conquer Europe.
Wat bieden wij?
- Technical customer service project;
- Solve challenging technical issues and use your knowledge and experience to the max.
- Flexible working hours varying from 6 AM till 12 PM;
- An inspiring, innovative and multi-cultural office environment;
- Possibilities to (fully) Work from Home after few months of nesting.
- Salary € 10.09 p/h, based on 23 years of age, bonus € 2.00 p/h
- Travel expenses will be applicable outside a 10 km area (based on one-way)
Wat vragen wij?
To be successful in this job, you need to meet both computer (networking) skills and knowledge, communication skills and customer services experience. You understand the technical questions you receive, but are most of all able to have pleasant and remaining conversations with the clients you talk to. Working for this project, requires various different criteria:
- Excellent understanding of computers (Network troubleshooting, Microsoft products and the internet);
- Good communication skills: fluent in English and German as mother tongue language (e.g. commanding Dutch isn’t necessary);
- Available 20-32 hours a week after trainingperiod for 6 months;
- Minimum of one years’ experience in a customer service or technical support call center, preferably in a software or technical product;
- Good oral and written (excellent grammar);
- Customer service skills (communicate correctly and friendly, listening skills);
- Work in a team environment as well as independently;
- Ability to work in a stressfull and noisy environment.
Extra important data:
Do you fit in our profile and are you eager to join our team? Please make sure to think about the criteria below:
- Available for training on the job for about two weeks, with an additional two weeks of nesting (Training completely in English);
- Available 20- 32 hours a week after training for a least half a year;
- Minimum of one years’ experience in a customer service or technical support call center, preferably in a software or technical product.