Wat ga jij doen?
As a Contact Centre Agent you are the first contact for cliënts. You will be answering calls and solving issues on a day to day basis using a number of interview techniques and the available product information. As an individual and member of a team you will be responsible for keeping our customers satisfied. For a prestigious, well known project in the top segment of mobile phones, laptops, desktops and tablets, we are looking for Technical Support Advisors. You will work within an exciting and highly motivated professional environment and give technical support to customers about the products.
Voor welk bedrijf werk je?
A fast growing company, that is always developing and innovative. We also offer a good set of working conditions, basic salary and an extremely high and uncapped bonus scheme.
Wat bieden wij?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Fulltime paid trainings
- Excellent development potential within our client Academy.
- Dutch graduation level MBO 3
- Also growth opportunities to become a certified Supervisor (Dutch graduation level MBO 4)
- A fun and varied job in an international working environment
- An opportunity to gain experience within the worldwide leader in contact centre management
- Travel expenses are offered to an amount of € 133,25 per month using your own transport and 100% using public transport.
- We can offer a good relocation package.
Wat vragen wij?
- Fluent in Flemish and in French
- Good in English
- Good communication skills
- Excellent verbal and comprehension skills
- Strong PC and Internet skills
- Customer oriented profile and with a positive “can do” attitude
- Can multitask and record information accurately
- Education: undergraduate level or equivalent