Wat ga jij doen?
On behalf of an international organisation we are searching for 4 Belgian natives (speaking Flemish and French) in order to build up the Customer Contact Center in Rotterdam. Our staff wil have the following accountabillities:
- Responding to and aswering consumer enquiries, responding to complaints, comments and compliments through all communication channels (telephone, e-mail, unsolicited mail and otherwise)
- Representing the diversity of the brands
- Identifying, communicating and escalating structural complaints, trends, general consumer responses and issues to superiors
- Building rapport with Consumers to ensure consumer service excellence and to resolve consumers queries, problems or complaints
- Meeting challenging targets for Quality (including brand diversity representation) of interaction and process follow through,
- Liasing and providing feedback within the team - to help meet targets, objectives and consumer service excellence
- Undertake ad-hoc projects e,g outbound calling
- Ensuring that all consumer contact is handled in a professional manner in line with the companies methodologies, values and principles
- To use all systems and processes efficiently
- To consistently meet all individual and team targets
- Work closely with the Team Manager to ensure a consistent approach to quality, striving to constantly enhance the consumer experience
- Demonstrate innovation and passion towards consumer delight.
- Work closely with the Team Manager to highlight operational risks, and areas for improvement within the service team
Voor welk bedrijf werk je?
The company aims to deliver market leading consumer service. You will have a passion for representing the companies business and it’s associated Brands. The role requires handling multichannel inbound & outbound contacts, across multiple brands within the Benelux region, whilst delivering exceptional service that will consistently delight consumers resulting in increased consumer loyalty. A critical element to the role is providing feedback to Unilever on consumer behaviour, contact drivers and escalating potential risks. The role requires a professional and dynamic approach to consumer care with a desire to continuously improve the way in which manages contact with their consumers
Wat bieden wij?
We offer a salary of € 11.50 per hour. € 1.993,30 per month based on a working week of 40 hours.
The gross hourly wage does not include holiday pay and we will reimburse the cost of traveling, if your commuting distance larger then 10 KM.
Wat vragen wij?
Unique Knowledge and Skills:
- Fluent in Flemish and French is a must
- Besides Flemish or French you need te speak and write Dutch fluently also
- Minimum 40 hours per week
- Minimum 6 months Inbound working with a customer service orientation
- Setting and managing expectations
- Demonstrable experience in the use of consumer household products
- Experience in retail, FMCG or previous customer service role.
- In a customer service role, having dealt with emotive situations (perhaps where an end-to-end solution could not be achieved without hand-off).
- Technical skills e.g PC
- Letter and email writing skills
- Experience with social media
- Passion for service excellence
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Confident manner on phone – e.g call control,
using question to control, opening and closing conversation)
- Complaint handling skills – both written and verbal e.g ability to think on their feet (knowing the process, matching needs)
- Solutions focused
- Consumer Focus - ability to liase with consumers with empathy, balancing internal process and consumer demands
- Attention to Detail/Quality Orientation
- Initiatives and Ideas for improvement
- Planning and Organising Workload/Work Management
- Resilience and motivation