Wat ga jij doen als Quality Coach - Digital and Audit Innovation?
Daní is a department with diverse skill sets, collaborating to shape the digitalisation and future of KPMG. Our technological solutions are developed by passionate professionals who want to deliver value in a new context, in which we connect business understanding with the latest technological capabilities.
By using your auditing experience, you will contribute to the development of new solutions in accordance with the audit methodology and to safeguard the quality of the solutions currently in use by the KPMG audit teams in The Netherlands. In addition to these, you will also contribute to the training of auditors in the implementation of D&A solutions, to maintain quality at every step from development to implementation.
As the Daní team, we develop and support KPMG's analytics solutions. And as the Daní quality team, which consists of audit professionals, we support the Daní technical team and auditors with our audit knowledge, and contribute to the digitalisation of audit. Therefore, we are constantly looking for people who are passionate about innovation and willing to contribute to the continuous improvement of the audit quality.
- Develop documents for audit D&A solutions, including methodology
- Support teams with the application of technology in audit
- Design training on D&A tools to empower D&A users and increase the future D&A workforce
- Safeguard trust and audit quality in KPMG assurance D&A activities and balance with fast innovation
- Contribute to projects which support KPMG's North Star vision for innovation
Dit neem jij mee
- A relevant Bachelor and/or Master degree
- With minimum 4 years of working experience in audit
- Having a creative mindset and eager to innovate in audit
- Having audit experience with a variety of audit clients and financial reporting frameworks
- Having effective verbal and written communication skills as well as facilitation skills