VYTAL Global GmbH
Digitales Mehrwegsystem, das jedem hungrigen Menschen, Gastronomen, etc. endlich eine preisgünstige und nachhaltige Alternative zu Einweg & Plastikmüll bietet.
Ever ordered takeaway food and ended up with your trash can overflowing with plastic containers literally 20 minutes later? Yup. Us too. In fact, every Dutchman produces on average 30.15 kgs of plastic packaging waste every year, and we're on a mission to bring that number to zero.
At VYTAL, we provide smart reusable Packaging-as-a-Service to canteens, restaurants, supermarkets and delivery companies to enable consumers to enjoy to-go food in a waste-free & convenient way. We are the operating system that makes reusables as easy and convenient as disposables. Not only are we able to convince more and more restaurant partners and end consumers to join our movement every day, but also the sharp minds of Die Höhle der Löwen (german Shark Tank) investors.Tasks
- You work together with the company restaurants of large companies, political institutions or educational institutions.
- You will be responsible for the acquisition and identification of new business opportunities from key account partners, the operational planning and execution of roll-outs, as well as the data-based analysis of key performance indicators to determine demand.
- You independently develop customer-oriented individual solutions and optimize the onboarding processes.
- You can demonstrate your good understanding of our digital reusable system in staff training sessions that you conduct. Through your open-minded nature and excellent communication style, you will ensure satisfied partners and constantly expand our network.
- Successfully completed business studies, commercial training or similar qualification
- At least 2 years of proven experience in sales and/or key account management
- High level of professionalism and competence in contract negotiations and the support of strategic customers
- Strong communication skills and a distinct sales talent with convincing negotiation skills
- Self-confident, confident appearance and ability to work in a team are a matter of course
- Enthusiasm for sustainability
- Dutch speaking necessary
- Feel joy when you make the world a little better with your skills
- A sustainable corporate culture where we make things happen but don't burn out, live openness and everyone enjoys coming to work
- Flexible working hours, in our dynamic and highly motivated team
- Personal and professional development
If you are interested, please send us your application and some important information.
We are particularly interested in applications from people from immigrant families and people of colour, as well as people with disabilities or chronic illnesses.
Since your skills and qualifications are important to us and your appearance is irrelevant, we ask you not to send a photo with your application.
We look forward to getting to know you!