We are looking for a temporary Logistics Support Employee to help out our international client for at least six months. Are you proactive, hands-on and would you like to be part of a close and welcoming team? Then this might be the perfect position for you.
This role is about 80% administrative (creating the order in SAP and checking stock etc. based on a request received through email) and 20% physical (sending and receiving orders). You will be part of a well known international corporation that operates in more than 15 countries.
- Monitoring the inbound shipments;
- Creating and receiving consignment orders (loan equipment);
- Receive inbound and ship outbound orders;
- Arrange transport;
- Create lead-time reports;
- Proof Of Delivery (POD) verification;
- Cycle counts;
- Solving the stock reconciliation ;
- Good command of the English language, Dutch is a plus;
- At least 1 year of experience in a logistical administrative function;
- Part of this role is physical (20%), so someone should be open to that (no heavy work);
- Previous experience with SAP is a plus.