Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR â‚¬ 6.7 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins Central Laboratory is a dynamic, global organization fully dedicated to providing standardized, high quality global central laboratory services to support all phases of clinical trials. We are one of the industryâ€™s leading central laboratories worldwide, supporting clinical trials in more than 50 countries across six continents.
Eurofins offers the synergy of integrating all laboratory testing services including clinical safety and specialized testing, biomarkers, bioanalysis of small and large molecules, immunogenicity testing, genomics and infectious disease services. Eurofins supports its customers with wholly owned, globally harmonized central laboratory facilities located in the US, Europe, Singapore, China and India.Job Description
The purpose of this job is to manage the operations of the kit packing facility.
The production Manager is responsible for:
- Planning of production;
- Implementing new processes and continuously improving existing processes;
- Ensure that the KP department operates in accordance with global standards and procedures of Eurofins Central Laboratory;
- Achieving and reporting monthly KPI's;
- Quality of the kits and the timelines of delivery;
- Training and development employees;
- Making best use of people and equipment; continuously seeking at (efficiency) improvements;
- Responsible for the budget;
- Member of the Operations management team.
- Strong drive for continuously improvement;
- Strong analytic skills, you think in terms of processes;
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch;
- You have a few years experience in an logistic / production / supply chain environment;
- It is a pro if you have some management experience;
- It is a pro if you have a Bachelors level education work;
- Experience with MRP.
Do you meet the above profile and are you interested in an international and pleasant working environment? We are looking forward to receive your English CV and motivation letter.