· You will be responsible for the daily support to customers.
· You are responsible for data entry, adjustments of customer orders, managing back orders and reservations.
· You will assist the warehouse partner with preparing of the goods. You will be responsible for requests and complaints of the customers.
· You will perform all the above activities in accordance with our quality procedures, processes and incoterms, so that all order processing runs as efficiently as possible.
· You are able to identify client's needs and make proposals for improvement and the CSR will report to the manager.
· You will provide feedback about customers, customer product and service experiences
· You will build and maintain customer relationships via the phone and email.
· You will be part of a team. When necessary, you will assist other team members.
The customer service representative will report to the Senior Sales Manager.
Our client is an international engineering company, based in Amsterdam. This is the European Headquarters.
· HBO working and thinking;
· Basic knowledge of (automated) data processing and file management;
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office;
· Good working knowledge of ERP and CRM, preferably Microsoft Dynamics;
· Knowledge and experience (basic level) Excel;
· Business level of French and English (written and spoken);
· Affinity with technical products;
· Knowledge of international logistic documentation and incoterms.
· Min 3 years of relevant working experience.
· Communication skills for the frequent maintenance of internal and external contacts;
· Written and verbal expression skills (multilingual) for transferring information and handling correspondence.
· Maintain good contacts with employees of Sales, Technical Support and warehouse partner.
· Planning and organizational skills required for organizing own work. If necessary, asks and gives support to the team.
· Can accurately look up data from various software programs whilst telephone conversations.
· Detail oriented and has a strong sense of "sense of urgency"
· Can deal with international customers
· Customer oriented and customer friendly, empathetic capacity;
· Pro-active, taking initiative and solution oriented;
· Assertive and accurate;
· Integrity in processing of confidential data, such as customer - and personal data;
· Is disciplined and adheres to agreements made;
· Is resistant to stress and can continue to work accurately under time pressure;
· Is critical with regards to own work.
· Applies self-reflection and takes responsibility for their own learning needs.
· Customer friendly;
· Customer oriented; and flexible
· Analytical and problem solving skills;
· Planning and organized;
The applicant must live in Amsterdam (or Amsterdam area)
Candidates who live abroad will not be considered
This is a long term position, with permanent possibility
Salary: Max EUR 3500,-- depending on working experience and education
Travel cost: this will be compensated, based on EUR 0.19 per km
Remote work is not possible from the beginning. The training period must be done at the office.
Please note: the contract starts through Undutchables. Depending on the performance, it will be extended after approx. 3.5 months, directly with the company