Role and responsibilities
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you are responsible for the development and application of mechanical designs to meet system specifications and operational requirements.
- Specifies and designs the modules and/or functionality to realize the required performance
- Uses state of the art design methods and construction principles to ensure adequate designs that can be realized from a technical and supply chain perspective
- Drives the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of tests and the design and realization of test equipment
- Ensures that prototypes are built and tests are carried out
- Delivers the technical product documentation that is needed to release the design for volume production