Do you only speak English and are you often told that there is no work for you? Don't worry, because I'm looking for logistics employees who also speak the English language. Are you someone who doesn't shy away from being asked to work the night shift? Do you think it's cool to work at a company that has invested heavily in automated machines? And working in logistics is what you want? Then read on!
Dit ga je doen
Within this full-time position within this super modern automated company, you are engaged in all-round work. In addition to being busy with these activities, you also work in various shifts (with fat allowances). You work here with and for each other! As Logistiek Medewerker (Logistic employee) you will be an important person in this company.
Your tasks include:
- Processing of incoming goods;
- Unpacking these goods;
- Order picking by means of a hand scanner;
- Packing of these goods;
- Preparing goods for shipment;
- Ensuring order and cleanliness in the warehouse;
The different services as follows:
- Morning/afternoon Shift: 06:00 to 14:45 -> No extra charge!
- Afternoon/Evening Shift: 14:00 to 22/23:00 -> from 20:00 25% extra charge!
- Night shift: 21:15 to 06.00 --> Till 00.00 25% and from 00.00 till 06.00 40% extra!
- If Saturday is your 6th working day (these are Shifts from 06:00 till 13:00) -> 50% extra surcharge!
Sunday shift 100% extra
NOTE: At this company you will work in 2 shifts during the week (so one week morning / afternoon - other week afternoon / evening) and 1x in the 3 weeks on Saturday. If you are also open to the night shifts, you not only earn a lot more money, but then you work as follows: Sunday night on Monday morning, Monday night on Tuesday morning, Wednesday free, Thursday and Friday normal shift. The ball is with you! Together with your team leaders or operational manager, you can see how you want to fill in your work schedule.
Dit krijg je
- A Fulltime job with the possibillity Vast contract;
- A gross hourly wage of €12,50 - €13,00 excl. Surcharges;
- Career opportunities within this company;
- Access to the WerkTalent Academy;
- Travel allowance (Reiskostenvergoeding) €0.19 cents per km;
- Corporate clothing (Bedrijfskleding);
- Christmas package;
- Free parking (Gratis parkeergelegenheid);
- Various Shift Allowances (Ploegentoeslag);
Dit ben je
- You understand and speak the English language (does not have to be advanced, as long as you understand it);
- You are available full-time and preferably immediately deployable;
- You are looking for a job based on permanent employment;
- You live in the area Arnhem/Zevenaar/Duiven or 10 kilometer hereby;
- You must have your own transport (motorcycle / car / bicycle or something else with which you can get to the company) With public transport it is not possible;
- You are flexible, motivated, disciplined and you want to work;
Hier ga je werken
Our client is a major player in the logistics world. They specialize in the pharmaceutical world. If you come by for an introductory meeting, I will explain everything about the company.
Is something not clear about the vacancy? Please contact me. You can reach me by phone number 0645205394 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
€12,5 - €18,75 / uur