We’re looking for a SAP Integration Consultant to join our Integration Squad in Eindhoven.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
Working as an SAP Integration Consultant as part of an IT Delivery Team, you will support all integration and messaging with external parties. You will also support all Application-to-Application integration. Primary IT platform used in Signify for this integration is SAP PI/PRO. As integration covers all modules of SAP knowledge on SAP Sales/MM/Finance/PP/WM is a preference.
You act as a counterpart of the Architects and work together with IT Business Analyst and 3rd parties (Vendor) in the project teams to develop, guide, oversee and implement IT solutions.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- You will develop and deploy end to end IT solutions for business and markets, involving configuring and integrating standard applications rather than customizing or developing software.
- Facilitate Integration in ERP projects, including design, customizing, testing and documenting in your domain.
- Develop and implement solution designs that meet the functional requirements of our business in the area of Application Integration and connecting external parties.
- You need to be comfortable working with a multitude of variants and complexities in our ERP system and will interact with IT and business stakeholders globally.
- Prepare system changes for transport cycles and review them on interrelation aspects with other applications.
- Support the Project Manager and Delivery Manager on managing, tracking, and forecasting of solution development.
- You are an experienced professional in detailed technical design, compliance and quality assurance.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Very strong experience in SAP PI/PRO, proficient experience in SAP PRO 7.5 Single Stack.
- Experience with SAP 3PL skill with EDI.
- Combination of SAP integration BPM, BRM, SAP integration administration, SAP Cloud integration, SAP Basis activity and Java . Additional experience with non-SAP integration (Boomi and MuleSoft Middleware’s).
- Preferable 3+ years of experience in CPI/CI and Cloud Connector.
- Experience in ALE/IDOC, ABAP/Proxy.
- Needs to understand SAP Modules SD/FI/MM/PP/BW.
- Knowledge of Logistical Processes in Order To Cash.
What you’ll get in return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Who we are
Signify is the world leader in lighting. We provide professional customers and consumers with quality, energy-efficient LED lighting. And our lights, when connected, bring data to devices, apps and people – redefining what light can do and how you use it. Today, our innovations, such as LiFi – internet connectivity through light – and UV-C, solar and horticultural lighting, contribute to a safer, smarter, more sustainable world.
We’re operating in 74 countries with 32,000 people worldwide.