Our client is looking for an Operational Excellence Project Manager overseeing and executing various projects and/or programs within the OE strategy of the Global Distribution, including the company's current LEAN transformation. The position will report into the Senior Manager Supply Chain Global Distribution.
• Accountable for key project deliverables per timelines
• Manage and execute on established projects/programs within OE strategy
• Facilitate root cause analysis and problem-solving sessions (fishbone / 5-why)
• Defines, plans and prioritizes tasks and follow up on results in complex situations
• Support and guide yellow/green belt project implementations
• Use a variety of data sources to blend and join data for efficient delivery.
• Leveraging advanced visualization techniques including Tableau, Smartsheet or equivalent
• Act as part of Global Distribution Operational Excellence team and LEAN transformation project team
• High learning agility, self-directed and results-oriented
• Analytical and strong conceptual thinking
• Hands-on and pragmatic
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, for multiple levels in organization, including presentations
• Demonstrated capability to influence others to deliver results
Our client is an international market leader in the pharmaceutical industry - focused on transforming science and biotechnology into therapies that have the power to restore health or save lives. The patients are the main priority at all times. This USA founded organization holds a large site in Breda, where produced medicines are labeled, stored and shipped worldwide, to more than 75 countries. The staff in Breda works on supply chain processes, engineering, clinical research, marketing and sales on a daily basis. The company culture is dynamic and fast paced, with a strong international character.
For this role, it is important that you currently reside in the Breda area.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge. IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent related to Engineering, Supply Chain / Logistics or Business Administration
• 3-4 years of relevant experience
• Understanding of Operational Excellence and LEAN principles
• Experience in working in an international environment, ability to liaise/communicate effectively with cross-functional teams
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a data-driven mindset
• Fluency in English, in both oral and written communication
• Proven track record in LEAN management (Green Belt certified)
• Good understanding of GDP and pharmaceutical regulations
• Solid understanding of warehouse operations and supply chain concepts
You will receive a contract via Undutchables. Our client offers the possibility to be part of a large international organization that performs meaningful work. For this role, it is important that you reside in the Breda area.