We are adidas.
Our Culture is shaped by our core belief; through sport we have the power to change lives.
Our 5-year growth and investment strategy ‘Own the Game’ will lead adidas into a successful future. Our strategy is deeply rooted in sport, puts the consumer at the heart of everything we do and is brought to life by our people. To successfully execute our strategy, we will continue to significantly invest into our people, our brand and the digital transformation of the company.
In Amsterdam, we have a dedicated People Projects team, who partner with our Digital business area and take care of location Amsterdam. This team works in close partnership with the Amsterdam Site Leadership Group (including the Chief Digital Officer and VP of HR) to deliver projects aligned to our Global adidas People strategy.From Leadership and Performance, to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, to Hiring and Organizational Design, this team is instrumental in leading the People projects to support our growth journey.
So here’s your invitation to change the world, to see what’s possible and share the love of sport.
Join our recently founded HR Projects team!
Here’s a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional who wants to switch their focus away from operational HR and on to executing projects associated with people, culture and employee journey. In location Amsterdam, our ambition is to excel on the adidas People Promise, ensuring every employee has the best possible experience!
This role is “the eyes and ears” to the organization in Amsterdam, always looking for ways to continuously improve our overall employee experience. This opportunity will be suited to somebody who thrives on juggling lots of topics at any one time and is able to manage their time well, balancing priorities from multiple senior stakeholders.
We are looking for a true Team Player, who takes their own initiative to see a task from ideation through to delivery, and who is motivated by delivering work they are proud of. The ideal candidate will be driven by their own values to want to create a world class employee experience for all employees.
You will be in constant communication with the Amsterdam Site Leadership Group, making sure people topics are front of mind. You will be continually seeking input from various external and internal sources (employees, HR team, our Global HQ partners, works council) to assess the climate of the Amsterdam organization and drive activities to increase employee engagement. Excellent stakeholder management, high emotional IQ and the ability to bring clarity and direction, are all essential qualities to succeed in this role!
- Support the implementation of the global HR strategy as well as global and local initiatives across location Amsterdam and Global Digital.
- Support and drive the implementation of our people strategy for location AMS and Digital in close collaboration with the Director HR Project & Amsterdam, Chief Digital Officer and VP HR Lead and manage assigned project(s),
- Support and drive global harmonization and standardization of processes and tools within the HR team across location Amsterdam and global Digital, thereby reducing complexity and increasing transparency and alignment across the locations and functions.
- HR SPOC, ie liaise and collaborate with our Amsterdam & Benelux works council
- Drive and facilitate the deliverables and outcomes for the Amsterdam Senior Leadership Team (ASLT), Amsterdam Leadership Group (ALG) and the local crisis management team.
- Support creation of business cases to secure funding and ensure visibility of project progress, flag risks and support their mitigation,
- Manage dependencies with other key initiatives to ensure alignment, consistency and quality of project deliverables across key initiatives,
- Drive initiatives in collaboration with the Director HR Project & Amsterdam, Chief Digital Officer and VP HR to ensure location Amsterdam is a best place to work.
- Various leadership groups e.g., Amsterdam Leadership Group, Cultural Ambassadors
- Global Digital and project teams
- Works Councils
- Global and local Rewards & Talent Partners, PMO
- HR Business partners both in Amsterdam and around the globe
- GBS, Global Workplaces, Internal Coms
Knowledge Skills And Abilities
- Project management skills and ability to manage cross-functional project teams from concept to implementation, ideally on an international scale
- Ability to create integrated end-to-end solutions, move at speed and drive things to conclusion.
- Entrepreneurial- and global minded,
- Strong HR customer/consumer focus,
- Strong stakeholder management capability and excellent interpersonal, networking and communication skills.
- Dutch and English fluent (written and oral). - Please note here: Due to the remade, expected projects and local stakeholders this role requires Dutch language skills.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Smartsheet)
- Strong communication skills especially when interacting with different functions and stakeholders of varying levels of seniority
- Ability to work in a dynamic, ever-changing environment with different international cultures
Requisite Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ progressive work experience in fast-moving consumer goods industry and/or consulting background
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of managing small operational (HR) projects
- Minimum of 2 years' operational experience in an area of HR (Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partner, Change Management, Talent)