Are you a Software Engineer who is passionate about building high quality software solutions on top of the richest data source of the bank: the transaction data?
Good. Then read on...You and your job
We need your help to design, build and run groundbreaking solutions that are as valuable to our 7 million customers to use as they are fun for us to develop. As a Software Engineer you will join a multi-disciplinary team where you will have end-to-end responsible for your solutions.Practical examples
- Enrich millions of transactions each day with categorisation information.
- Design and build for low latency while working with billions of transactions.
- Pair-program with team members to solve critical or complex problems.
- 36 hours a week.
- Mostly greenfieds, little legacy.
- 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world.
- Design, build, test, deploy and run high quality backend software solutions.
- Contribute to the relentless automation of the above activities.
- Give and receive help from peers, experts and stakeholders so we can improve together.
We believe that bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
Within Rabobank, Data Science is an ambitious department that aims to mix in a healthy dose of experience, innovation and creativity in order to develop innovative products and services. Although we’ve grown up to be a mature department with 12 strong teams, we keep focussing on fast learning, delivering value quickly and being more effective. As a team, you work on clear goals and continuously see the results of your (team) efforts.You and your talent
- You are a nice, friendly and approachable person.
- You have at least 5 years of experience with software engineering.
- You have at least 1 year of experience with Python development.
- You have at least 1 year of experience with Databricks development.
- You have at least 3 years of experience deploying solutions to Azure.
- You have at least 3 years of experience building CI/CD environments.
- You have a passion for building clean, well-structured and testable solutions.
- You can communicate well in the English language.
- up to € 5.437,- salary per month.
- A thirteenth month and 8% holiday pay.
- An Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly income). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout.
- 100 % reimbursement of the costs of home/work travel if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a home/work travel allowance.
- A pension scheme where you contribute only 3,5%
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Frank Simons, Senior IT Recruiter via email@example.com.
- We will hold the interviews through a video call.
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on rabobank.jobs/nl/veelgestelde-vragen.
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.
Are you a software engineer who is passionate about building high quality software solutions in a fast paced and innovative environment?