Growing a Better World together by offering Carbon Banking solutions to our clients. A better investment for a better world. As Analytics Translator, you can make a difference by bridging the world of Business, Data and Technology. And have an impact on the mission of the Carbon Bank.
You and your job
Currently, the global Carbon Banking program is in the “market fit” phase. To accelerate and scale the Carbon Banking program further by developing financing solutions and building partnerships we are looking for a Analytics Translator In this role, you play an important role in the development of Digital Data and Technology driven solutions. You work closely with the Business Teams and with important business stakeholders within the wider Carbon Bank.
Top 5 responsibilities
- Bridging function between Business Teams and the Digital, Data & Analytics team, analysing and aligning requirements of data and technology driven solutions.
- Advice Business Teams on strategic choices, making use of your experience as Translator on e.g. feasibility and complexity of requirements and solutions
- Ensure, together with the product owners, effective cooperation with multiple stakeholders both within and outside the Digital, Data & Analytics team such as Data producers and Compliance
- Actively look for improvements in the current set-up of products, processes and team collaboration and performance
Facts & Figures
- Creating value out of data driven innovation that benefits our customers
- Carbon bank is a part of Rabobank
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at Rabobank Carbon Bank.
Rogier de Haan, Lead Data & Analytics Carbon Banking: “The earth heating up is the biggest challenge humanity has ever faced. Working with carbon bank is having real impact on climate change. Understanding the business needs and translating them in sound solutions is essential in realizing the goals of the Carbon Bank. Data plays a crucial role in understanding the Carbon Bank customers and providing them with new and sustainable business model.”
Team Digital, Data & Analytics
The 20 people working in the Digital, Data & Analytics team of Rabobank Carbon Bank are responsible for facilitating and enabling a seamless digital customer journey, the capture and handling of customer data and modelling analytics solutions to provide insights into our customers worldwide and to provide them with state of the art data driven products.
Rabobank Carbon Bank
The global warming challenge that impacts us all around the world, with increasing numbers of floods, fires, droughts and storms, needs to be addressed. The concept of Carbon Banking is an innovative way of addressing this urgent global challenge. Through our existing customer base of farmers and corporates around the world we develop carbon credit generating projects that restore soils, generate additional revenues for farmers and drive carbon reduction and compensation schemes for businesses.
For Farmers: We help farmers transition into carbon farming through tailored financing solutions, training, and a marketplace where they can sell generated carbon credits.
For Corporates: We help businesses reduce their emissions by decarbonizing supply chains through farmers. While offering (custom) farmer credits to offset their remaining carbon footprint.
You and your talent
Structured thinking, pro-activeness, an analytical-mindset, flexibility and a relationship orientation are clearly essential for the role of Analytics Translator. In addition, it's important that you recognize yourself in the checklist below:
- Academic (preferred technical) background/level (e.g., Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Econometrics, Physics, and/or Business Management)
- At least 3-5 years of work experience as a consultant, business analyst, business consultant or a similar role in the field of consulting and/or analytics
- Ability to ask the right questions and quickly understand the most complex technical details, ensuring you are a valuable counterpart when communicating with data specialist, digital designers and developers, but not the ambition to build any technical solutions yourself
- Comfortable working with data specialists and at the same time know how to translate their technical input into your business counterparts
- Professional knowledge of and experience with analytical and/or data solutions (strong analytics component in role);
- Strong consulting skills; Excellent presentation, structuring and advisory skills including top-down, efficient communication
- Ambition to understand the bigger picture of the world around you, while also not shying away from diving into the details where necessary
- Ability to involve and influence stakeholders in proposals and build a valuable relationship
- Entrepreneurial and can do mentality
This is what we offer you
- a gross salary between € 3,807.44 and € 5,437.98 (scale 9)
- thirteenth month's salary and 8% holiday allowance
- an extra budget of 11% of your gross salary to be used at your discretion. Buy extra holiday hours, add more to your pension savings or ask for part of the extra budget to be paid out
- a pension scheme to which you contribute 3.5%
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a Analytics Translator based on a 36-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Contact: Ruben van Muilwijk, Sr. Recruiter via firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will hold the interviews through a video call.
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on Frequently asked questions - Careers at Rabobank
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.