At a glance
Are you looking for the ideal company to test and improve your skills? A place in which you can develop yourself into the finance/data analyst you want to become? Search no more! ABN AMRO Clearing offers you the possibility to work with the best professionals in the business, with this work experience opportunity. We are looking for you!Your job
Control Operations is the face of operational governance, protecting the quality and integrity of our client’s transaction data. We are constantly looking to improve automation of our daily tasks and create insights from our data that will allow us to become a more efficient and sustainable organisation.
Your activities during this internship will include, but are not limited to:
- Performing static data input in to our numerous systems and applications
- Analysing static data processes for possible efficiencies & improvement opportunities
- Making suggestions for automation
- Participating in the daily and weekly team meetings
- Participating in team projects
Control is one of the three teams within Operations at ABN AMRO Clearing. Control Operations makes Clients’ business secure. We maintain data in Clearing’s core systems, enabling our clients to have accurate and timely data. We also reconcile all of our clients’ accounts. We have a very diverse team, with many different nationalities and a range of experience. The team consists of over 20 people and has a very inclusive environment.Your profile
- You are a HBO/WO/ Master student looking for work experience
- Your study covers Business Administration, Finance,Data Analytics or other finance/data related study
- Affinity with SQL, Excel, VBA, etc.is a plus.
- You are directly available and can start as soon possible
- You are available for 9 months
You recognise yourself from the following descriptions:
- 110% team player: You are willing to go beyond the expected for the team
- Problem solver: You can get quickly to the core of a problem and address it successfully
- Analytical: Your analytical skills are well developed in order to deconstruct problems and rethink possible solutions.
- Determined: You set clear goals for your work and strive to achieve them
- Organised: You are often described as being organised and reliable
- Helicopter View: You are able to take a step back and look at the tasks from a broad situational perspective
This is the enriching internship opportunity you were looking for! You will have the chance to contribute to one of the best work environments of The Netherlands. At ABN AMRO we encourage you to develop yourself into the much needed talent the world is waiting for!
As an ABN AMRO Clearing intern you will receive
- a work laptop
- monthly fixed compensation (€600 for MSc students and €450 BSc students)
- a personal development coach
- a fun, flexible, and creative team
- the possibility to stand out and make a difference
- many other benefits
If you are confident about becoming a valuable member of our team, apply right away! And don’t forget; a well thought-out, structured CV and motivation letter can make you stand out from the crowd!
How to do it?
- Put only job relevant items in your CV and letter.
- In your letter present yourself briefly and then tell us WHY you are interested in both this assignment in particular and working at ABN AMRO in general. Subsequently, explain HOW you will be adding value to our team by highlighting your relevant skills and experience.
- Lastly, always include your availability period (e.g., from April 2021 to January 2022) and the objective of your internship (e.g., thesis research, work experience).
We are looking forward to get to know you!
Please Note: If you are not an EU-resident you need a valid working permit or a standard internship agreement if you are a non EU/EEA student.