Our client is a recognized world leader in food delivery operating a network of over 8,000 company-owned and franchise-owned stores in the United States and international markets. The company is looking for an independent professional to be responsible for accounts payable from their European Shared Service Center in Nieuwegein.What will you do?
- Process purchase invoices;
- Create payments;
- Book bank mutations and reconcile bank balance;
- Clear vendor cards;
- Support in month-end closing.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge. IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.What you bring to the table:
You are easily approachable, communicative and can work independently and efficiently.
What do they offer you:
- You have a minimum of 1 to 2 years of finance related experience, preferably in accounts payable;
- You speak fluent Danish and English;
- Since the company is difficult to reach by public transport you preferably have a car.
- A base salary of €3.000 to €3.500 Euro gross per month;
- Reimbursed travels with a max. Of 350 euro gross per month;
- 8% vacation allowance of your annual income;
- Pension fund;
- An international environment at a company that is worldwide known.