Are you passionate about solving incidents, keeping operations rolling and do you love to be in a coordinating role? Then this role has the perfect ingredients for you!Our story
With over 98 million active users across 25 countries, here at Just Eat Takeaway.com, we’re a global food tech company, connecting our customers from Amsterdam to Auckland with the food they love.The job
As IT Operations Specialist you are monitoring Just Eat Takeaway’s platform: websites, apps, order processes, backend processes and delivery methods, like our own delivery service called ‘Scoober’. You also are the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) for our operational teams, like our Customer Service.
When the monitoring tools shows something is off or when the operational teams are noticing something out of the ordinary, you dive in to investigate and start your analysis; What exactly is happening? What is the impact? You manage the incident, escalate to the responsible IT teams and inform stakeholders. Basically, you are the main contact between operational teams and IT for production incidents.All about the role
We work in 8-hour shifts between 09:00 and 23:00 o’clock. With our current hybrid work policy, you are able to choose if you would like to work all shifts at our office in Enschede or work a few days from home.
During the shift you are actively analyzing and monitoring the applications, systems and processes. When there is an incident, it is your duty to escalate it to the responsible IT-team. With acting resolute, decisive, fast, and thoroughly you are able to keep the impact as low as possible. Having knowledge of IT and customer service processes helps a great deal to grow and excel in this role.
Example: In one of our monitoring tools you notice the orders aren’t arriving with restaurants. Your job is to analyze the issue and contact the specific IT-team responsible for the connection. You also need to be in contact with the markets being impacted by this issue and also keep them updated about how this issue is being taken care of. When there are blockers, you need to contact your manager to discuss if further escalation is needed.Can you deliver…
Here’s what we’re looking for from our IT Operations Specialist:
- You are fluent in English and preferably in Dutch, written and spoken;
- You are proactive, confident, assertive;
- You are able to work under pressure and when operations are performing as expected, you are able to proactively work on (administrative) tasks;
- You are able to multitask;
- Preferably you have experience with Datadog, Grafana, Slack, Atlassian Jira, Confluence and Google Workspace;
- You have a higher vocational education work and thinking level
- Experience in customer service and/or IT is a big plus;
Of course your knowledge and experience is worth a lot. That is why Just Eat Takeaway.com is able to offer you:
- Work in an organization with a huge growth;
- Create a work/life balance that works for you with our hybrid in-office and remote work policy.
- Being part of an energized and professional team in an international environment;
- A competitive salary
- Internal and external training courses to make you better at your work.
Do you believe you are the best candidate for this job? Then we are really looking forward to your CV and motivational letter!
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging.
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, or where you are from, you can find your place at Just Eat Takeaway.com. We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture, encouraging diversity of people and thinking, in which all employees feel they truly belong and can bring their most colourful selves to work every day.
More about us
Want to know more about our company vision, culture or career growth opportunities? Have a look on ourcareers site.