Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.Job Purpose and Impact
The Sales Support Representative within GEOS (Global Edible Oils Solution), will support the execution of the sales vision and medium or short term goals so as to realize our customer promise. In this role, you will establish and support tactical coordination across multiple areas such as contract management, reporting, system and data management, pricing and administrative tasks.
The position is for 1 year fixed contract.Key Accountabilities
- Assist in the execution of sales processes for regional customer accounts and solve day to day problems to ensure we deliver on our customer requirements.
- Support sales manager on routine operational activities following defined guidelines and establish good customer relationships at various levels within the customer's organization.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to assist in the successful completion of the sales processes and to ensure accurate execution.
- Assist to create customized reports for customers and track customer requests for defined business or areas.
- Provide assistance to ensure data is accurate in our systems and administration tools.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of experience in similar related roles with a complex customer base
- Fluent level of Dutch or German would be valuable
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.