Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.Job Purpose and Impact
The Buyer will support multiple country or multiple business sourcing activities. In this role, you will execute complex procurement tasks for EPCM and Maintenance & Technical Services and receive inputs from the global category team in order to deploy regional strategies.Key Accountabilities
- Execute medium and highly complex sourcing events across different disciplines inside EPCM & Maintenance, mainly AEI (others Adhoc).
- Drive the implementation of regional sourcing decisions and provide support with the implementation of global sourcing decisions.
- Provide inputs to the global category team for category strategy development and execution.
- Provide comprehensive understanding of regional stakeholder and procurement landscape.
- Monitor continuous regional supplier and stakeholder relationships.
- Follow established procedures to select suppliers for procurement of noncontracted materials, goods, services and supplies.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Ability to manage different stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Minimum of three years of related work experience – mainly in Capex and Maintenance.
- Dutch and English speaker.
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.