Do you want to work for one of the best hotel chains in the world? Apply via the orange button, and we will give you a call!Wat ga je doen?
As a full time financial controller in Utrecht, you ensure the correct processing of data and information. You do not only think from the figures, but also from the operational point of view, and you provide the right substantiation. You are responsible for the coordination, planning and control of the business and financial operations of the hotels.
Your job is mainly focussed on the hotels within Germany. Are you familiar with the German language? Perfect! You are a part of a big team who reports directly to the general manager. That means you will have a lot of responsibility and different targets/deadlines.
- Prepare, develop, and analyze various financial statements
- Provide reports that provide insight into key business drivers to support operational and strategic decision-making
- Maintain accurate P&L, actuals, and balance sheet records
- Provide all necessary information during the annual audit process
- Forecast calculations at hotel level
- Drawing up capex and investment plans together with the general managers
- Declaration of VAT and reconciliation
- Working in accordance with USALI and ICQ principles;
- And more!
You will be working at the international headquarters in Utrecht. The company is founded in 2012. It is one of the best growing companies in the hotel industry. They have 17 hotels and over 2000 rooms. They drive to give the best guest experience every time.
So as a full time financial controller in Utrecht, you will be joining the strategy part of the business. Do opportunities are open! So bring your A game!
Do you want to know more about this job? Just apply via the orange button, and maybe you will start next week as a full time financial controller in Utrecht!
#UkrainianJobWat wij bieden
- An salary in between the €17,- and €21,- per hour;
- Hybrid working;
- Working in a hotel organization with a scale-up mentality;
- Attention to your personal development;
- Mobile phone reimbursement.
- Minimaal een hbo-diploma;
- Knowledge of the accounting and regulatory environment affecting accounting, tax and finance and auditing;
- Languages, oral and written knowledge: English (must), German (pre), Dutch ( pre);
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central (formerly Navision) and/or Fairmas is a plus.
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!